Tuesday 4 May 2010

My village is getting too big for me

Hey my village has only got 19 ppl and im really not sure on what to do with them ive got 2 builders 2 nurshing moms 2 nursed babys 2 infants 3 farmers 2 healers and the res are reaserching and its a good idea cuz my points are just going up madly 26000 points i got in two villager years thats a record. Well here are all of my villagers the first seven are at the top then ahi, goro, jackie and the 3 found kids and the rest at the bottom. Ive also put Justin at the very top cuz hes the oldest




Ive also got a picture with them in their job groups

you have the kids and nurshing mothers but you know who they are.
Tala, Tuna and Jack are farmers. Selena and Olu are builders. Tofu is a doctor. Justin is master at everything (eaven breeding) and the rest are scientists.

No comments:

Post a Comment